Serving Utah County
Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI)
This is a parenting therapeutic model that trains caregivers to provide effective support and treatment for at-risk children. It can be used for any risk or behavioral level and is based on building trust and repairing attachment related concerns. Available TBRI classes are:
Classes take place at our Orem office (853 West Center Street, Orem, Utah).
- Family Therapy with biological family and foster family
- Trauma based therapy services
- Group Therapy within the foster homes or in the office (process group and DBT)
- Spanish Speaking services available
- Serving ages 3-110. Any child or family accepted
- Non-Medicaid contract – PSS services
- Post adoption mental health services for the children and the families
- Family Preservation
This payment option will be available until January 1, 2020 when we will transition to only the Elavon payment portal.