Serving Utah County
Trust Based Relationship Intervention (TBRI)
This is a parenting therapeutic model that trains caregivers to provide effective support and treatment for at-risk children. It can be used for any risk or behavioral level and is based on building trust and repairing attachment related concerns. Available TBRI classes are:
Starting January 10, 2019
(running approximately 10 weeks)
Thursdays 6:00-7:30 pm.
Classes take place at our Orem office (853 West Center Street, Orem, Utah).
At Clear Horizons Clinical Services we offer comprehensive mental health services with flexible treatment hours and locations. We offer In-Home services as needed and based upon availability as well as office hours to better serve the needs of our clients. Our relationship based therapeutic model is a trauma informed multidisciplinary approach.
- Family Therapy with biological family and foster family
- Trauma based therapy services
- Group Therapy within the foster homes or in the office (process group and DBT)
- Spanish Speaking services available
- Serving ages 3-110. Any child or family accepted
- Non-Medicaid contract – PSS services
- Post adoption mental health services for the children and the families
- Family Preservation