Serving Utah County & Cache County
Regular office hours:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
NOTE: Clients may be scheduled after regular business hours based on availability
Walk-in appointments are now available in our Orem Office!!
Please call 801-206-4200 for information.
Trust Based Relational Intervention – TBRI
This is a parenting therapeutic model that trains caregivers to provide effective support and treatment for at-risk children. It can be used for any risk or behavioral level and is based on building trust and repairing attachment related concerns.
Making Sense of Your Worth – Teens
- Family Therapy with biological family and foster family
- Trauma based therapy services
- Group Therapy within the foster homes or in the office (process group and DBT)
- Spanish Speaking services available
- Serving ages 3-110. Any child or family accepted
- Non-Medicaid contract – PSS services
- Post adoption mental health services for the children and the families
- Family Preservation
DISCLAIMER: Clear Horizons cancelation policy: Please notify Clear Horizons main office, 48 business hours prior to a scheduled appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule. Clear Horizons reserves the right to charge a FULL-SERVICE fee (based on the going rate) for NO SHOWS or INSUFFICIENT NOTICE. Main Office 801-206-4200